Your new role
Together with your cross-functional team, you will develop our products and features. You ensure the scalability, reliability, operability and security of our applications and data. You use your judgement to choose appropriate technologies, understanding the impact these choices have on our future.
This job is for you if
- you are excited by modern architectures and micro services.
- you enjoy working with Java Spring framework and/or React.
- you look forward to supporting our team with your experience in designing, building, testing, and operating software in an agile and lean environment.
- you have an entrepreneurial mindset and look forward to having an impact in a startup.
We are aroov, a Swiss PropTech startup connecting tenants and property managers across the whole housing and accommodation lifecycle. We are a small team backed by well-known partners: Swiss insurer Mobiliar and Garaio REM, a Swiss company developing ERP solutions for property managers. We've already launched one app and are now ready to take the next step on our journey. We look forward to you joining us!
We are an entrepreneurial, passionate, and friendly team excited about what we do and ready to help and support each other. aroov has been founded only recently and there is a lot of room for our people to build and shape their roles — and the business itself.
Goodies & Benefits
When you get started in the role, we believe it is important for us all to be working from the same location so that we can really focus on building the culture of our team, together, during the first months. Then we are more than happy for you and the team to decide on the work arrangements that best suit you, including flextime and home office. We also work closely with our partners, Mobiliar and Garaio REM, and benefit from their corporate and real estate experience.
Our office in Berne is in a very central location, just a few minutes' walk from the main station.
Send your CV to our CTO Michael Karlen and he’ll get back to you within 3 working days.
You can also contact him for any questions with regards to the job or the company culture.
- You’ll be invited for a (currently virtual) coffee meeting.
- As a next step you would get to know the team, combined with an assignment and presentation at aroov.
- If things go well, you’ll receive an offer within a month.
aroov AG, Laupenstrasse 45, 3008 Bern, Switzerland, https://aroov.ch/