Your new role
Together with your team, you play a significant role in the creation of our software architecture. Open to new ideas and inspired by collaboration, you help develop our therapeutic devices — paying particular attention to the clinical application and usability of these devices. Working in multidisciplinary projects with colleagues from mechanical and electrical engineering, manufacturing and product management, you provide solutions that are the future of physical therapy.
This job is for you if
- you look forward to strengthening and supporting our team with your .NET / C# experience
- you know your way around a relational database, and version control systems
- you have a deeply-rooted belief in quality
- you enjoy working in multicultural, collaborative teams and are comfortable conversing in English
We're Hocoma, and we develop, manufacture and market robotic and sensor-based devices for functional movement therapy. Our devices motivate people to challenge themselves during physical therapy sessions, allowing them to pursue intensive exercise — and make the "impossible" possible.
We're part of the DIH family of brands, and we're proud to say that we're changing the world of patient rehabilitation with our future-forward technologies.
Goodies & Benefits
Hocoma offers an open, flexible and exciting working environment, based on our values of integrity, innovation and trust. Home office and flexitime are a part of that environment. We encourage employees to further their self-development, and we understand the value of maintaining a good work-life balance.
If you have any questions, Helene Teuscher is happy to help. You can contact her via firstname.lastname@example.org, or call on +41 43 444 2200.
- Send us your CV, together with a cover letter, via our online portal.
- We'll invite you to an interview on Skype with the Team Lead and a member of our HR department.
- The next step would be us meeting each other in person at our office in Volketswil. You'll do a 1-hour interview with the Team Lead and our Head of Development & Technology, followed by a technical assessment that takes around 2–3 hours to complete.
- If we both are inspired and have a good match, you will be our next team member.
Hocoma AG, Industriestrasse 4, 8604 Volketswil, Switzerland, https://www.hocoma.com/