70% or more | Zürich or home office
CHF 90000 - 100000 / year
Salary is not negotiable (determined by salary system)
Your new role
In this role you will develop tools so that our products can operate reliably. Our customers trust us to deliver a resilient service.
You will mostly work on "container logistics". Together with your colleagues you will develop Kubernetes Operators or integrate monitoring with Prometheus.
Our hearts beat for open source. So you can have a look at our products and what you will be working on here: https://github.com/projectsyn, https://github.com/appuio and https://github.com/vshn.
This job is for you if
- you like to support our team with your experience in Sysadmin or Kubernetes.
- you find delight in automating operations.
- you are a curious mind and want to learn more about new tools, technologies and open source software.
- you are interested in growing by helping, sharing, or educating your colleagues.
VSHN exists to help software development teams to not have to worry about the operations of their online business. We strive to be the Ops in our customers DevOps: supporting them with the generic tooling, processes and experience to enable their development teams to take the end-to-end responsibility for their product.
- We have a culture of helping each other and working towards a common goal.
- You like to be part of our development as a company and be a vital part in this.
- We believe in the sharing of know-how and responsibilities (see our open-source employee handbook). That’s why we document our work as much as possible (for example in the CRM) so that clients can be helped by the entire team even if somebody is not there.
- Be part of a Sociocratic Organization
- We care about people of all gender, age, origin, looks, orientation.
Find out more about working at VSHN at https://handbook.vshn.ch
What we offer
- VSHN offers perks. Also take a look at your future colleagues.
- You can grow into new roles by taking on additional tasks or work with us on areas such as product management, should you be interested in that.
- We are used to a remote & home office work culture (even before COVID-19), but love to also meet in the office to socialize.
- As every other VSHNeer you will receive a fixed monthly salary and phantom stock options in the company
Our Recruitment process
VSHN - The DevOps Company, Neugasse 10, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland, https://vshn.ch