Your new role
Together with the Head of Business & Product Development, you guide the development of our products and features. You are responsible for the scalability, reliability and security of our data and systems, as well as our IT architecture and infrastructure more generally. You use your judgement to choose appropriate technologies, understanding the impact these choices have on our future. You also know the importance of hiring and retaining enthusiastic and collaborative developers and cooperate with other people across aroov as you build, strengthen and coach our development teams here in Switzerland and abroad.
This job is for you if
- you look forward to supporting our team with your experience in designing, building, testing, and shipping software in an agile environment
- you have an entrepreneurial mindset and look forward to having an impact in a startup
- you are resilient and keep calm in rough moments
- you are excited by the opportunity to apply and further develop your management and coaching skills
We are aroov, the Swiss PropTech startup connecting tenants and property managers across the whole housing and accommodation lifecycle. We are a small team backed by well-known partners: Swiss insurer Mobiliar and Garaio REM, a Swiss firm developing ERP solutions for property managers. We've already launched one app and are now ready to take the next step on our journey. We look forward to you joining us!
Goodies & Benefits
We're an entrepreneurial, passionate and friendly team excited about what we do and ready to help and support each other. And as a young company, there is a lot of room for our people to build and shape their roles — and the business itself. When you get started in the role, we believe it's important for us all to be working from the same location so that we can really focus on building the culture of our team, together, during the first months. Then we're more than happy for you and the team to decide on the work arrangements that best suit you, including flexitime and home office.
We also work closely with our partners, Mobiliar and Garaio REM, and benefit from their corporate and real estate knowhow. And talking of real estate, our office in Berne is in a very central location, just a few minutes' walk from the main station.
- Get in touch with aroov CEO Matthias Frieden (email@example.com) and he’ll get back to you within a week.
- You’ll be invited for a coffee meeting with Matthias and the Head of Business & Product Development.
- As a next step you would get to know the team, combined with an assignment and presentation at aroov.
- If things go well, you’ll receive an offer within two weeks.
aroov AG, Laupenstrasse 45, 3008 Bern, Switzerland, https://aroov.ch/