Your new role
Interaction development is at the heart of our process. It is all about the user experience. You build the puzzle pieces for the interaction with the user. You define how it feels, moves and dances. You turn design into pieces of code.
Our aim is to bring about results at high quality: Reusable, modular, fast, light, beautiful. We build fluid, exciting and meaningful experiences for our users. You will be responsible to produce user interfaces for complex digital products and responsive websites.
This job is for you if
- you want to support our team with your know how in HTML, CSS and JS.
- in your former jobs you have already gained some experience in meaningful semantics, SEO and social media markup.
- on the one hand you appreciate rapidly building prototypes and on the other you like to work on extensive projects.
- you believe - just as us - that the collaboration and communication between people and machines can bring out purposeful solutions.
We are Dept - an international digital agency that combines creative excellence with a strong understanding of technology and data. Our team of over 2,000 strategists, creatives, designers, and developers helps clients digitally reinvent themselves and drive their business forward.
We aim to learn from each other, and enjoy a relaxed work environment where teams and people are committed. We want to provide a work setting that contributes to your happiness and personal growth.
We live a culture where each of us questions and reviews both concept and design. As a team, we strive to learn from each other and enjoy a relaxed work environment where teams and people collaborate.
What we offer
We aim to provide a work environment that contributes to your happiness and personal development. Flexible working hours, large/wheelchair-accessible office spaces or home office options, inspire to a good work-life balance, and we want to make this possible for everyone. Get-togethers and events like team dinners, Dept Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas party or winter weekends are part of our culture.
Our Recruitment process
Valentina Bretti, People and Culture, is happy to answer your questions about the job or the team at +41444564000 or via email.
Please apply exclusively via the careers page of our website.
- We confirm receipt of your documents within 5 days
- After ten days, we have reviewed all applications and will get back to you.
- If we like your application we will invite you to a 20 - 30 minutes Hangout Interview
- If everything fits, we will invite you to a personal interview at our agency.
- If it still fits, we will discuss the conditions of employment together.
Dept, Badenerstrasse 415, 8003 Zürich, Switzerland, https://www.deptagency.com/de-ch/karriere/