Your new role
In this role, you will work with a cross-functional team responsible for all aspects related to meetings as part of Sherpany’s platform. You are the link to other internal teams and our users and customers. Together with the Lead of Product and the other Product Owners you execute the product vision, setting objectives and developing an aligned product roadmap. You create, prioritize and manage the ideation. You'll also define, monitor and improve Objective Key Results and metrics that reflect the success of the product.
Furthermore, you constantly analyze the enterprise market and its users, validate requests of our customers, pay attention to competitors and work with the product yourself to improve the it.
This job is for you if
you look forward to supporting our team with your broad experience in the management of digital products with particular care to outcomes.
you love problems and apply a systematic approach to discover solutions.
you have great communication skills with the ability to motivate and transmit vision. You always explain the why and take internal teams, users and customers on the journey with us.
you have a sound understanding of enterprises and their pains related to formal meetings.
Sherpany is a Swiss Tech company founded in 2012. Our headquarter is located in Zurich and we have offices in Lisbon, Berlin, Paris, Milan and Wroclaw. Our team is building a mobile and web based platform that allows effective choice making by digitally transforming meetings and decision making processes. In cutting administrative, organizational and repetitive work Sherpany`s platform is actively sparing resources like paper, shipping and transportation. Within the next 5 years we aim to give back over 2 million hours of extra time to people making decisions thereby enabling them to focus on value-adding work.
You are part of a multi-cultural company where decisions are fast and where your ideas are always welcome.
Our corporate culture means a lot to us which is why we organize regular team events and cultivate a value-centric cooperation.
Goodies & Benefits
- Your personal and professional development is important to us which is why we offer financial support for further education, trainings etc.
- We work with Apple products; every employee receives an own MacBook
- In order to maintain your work-life balance we offer flexible working hours, home office and/or remote-working.
If you have any questions with regards to the team or to the job, please contact Majda Zuli. She will be happy to answer.
- Send us your online application (CV, cover letter and references/diplomas, if available)
- First video-interview with Majda (Talent Acquisition Specialist)
- Solve a job-related task 📝
- Second interview with Hiring Manager (Lead Product)
- Trial day at office: Get to know the team and familiar with the job
- Offer 🎉
Sherpany, Niederdorfstrasse 88, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland, https://www.sherpany.com/de/