70% or more | Zürich or home office
CHF 90000 - 100000 / year
Salary is not negotiable (determined by salary system)
Your new role
We support our clients' software development teams with operations engineering so that together we can live DevOps. We achieve this by implementing GitOps: adding all the infrastructure needed to run the application as code (configuration) to the Git repository containing the application. We support our clients' teams with the tools and processes so that their systems can work 24x7 without interruption.
Your role is in pipeline engineering. You will support dockerization and set up local development environments. Part of your work will also be to automate functional and application security testing as well as set up automated deployment. Naturally, you will also worry about cleanup for feature branch deployments.
This job is for you if
- in your former jobs you have gained know how in software development and want to move into DevOps.
- you are a curious mind and want to learn more about new tools, technologies and open source software.
- you are enthusiastic about finding pragmatic solutions.
- you are interested in growing by helping, sharing, or educating your colleagues.
VSHN exists to help software development teams to not have to worry about the operations of their online business. We strive to be the Ops in our customers DevOps: supporting them with the generic tooling, processes and experience to enable their development teams to take the end-to-end responsibility for their product.
- We have a culture of helping each other and working towards a common goal.
- You like to be part of our development as a company and be a vital part in this.
- We believe in the sharing of know-how and responsibilities (see our open-source employee handbook). That’s why we document our work as much as possible (for example in the CRM) so that clients can be helped by the entire team even if somebody is not there.
- Be part of a Sociocratic Organization
- We care about people of all gender, age, origin, looks, orientation.
Find out more about working at VSHN at https://handbook.vshn.ch
What we offer
- VSHN offers perks. Also take a look at your future colleagues.
- You can grow into new roles by taking on additional tasks or work with us on areas such as product management, should you be interested in that.
- We are used to a remote & home office work culture (even before COVID-19), but love to also meet in the office to socialize.
- As every other VSHNeer you will receive a fixed monthly salary and phantom stock options in the company
Our Recruitment process
VSHN - The DevOps Company, Neugasse 10, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland, https://vshn.ch