Your new role
In this role you collaborate in cross-functional teams and together you ship valuable product increments. To increase the users trust in the platform, we continually improve the UX and build engaging features for our customers. You write and style modular frontend components and improve our frontend application architecture. Your task is also to review code and give valuable feedback to your peers thereby ensuring we deliver quality code at a stable pace. We also want you to improve our frontend and processes by sharing your ideas and beliefs.
This job is for you if
- you want to support our team with your good understanding of web development and testing
- you are interested in design and UX and look forward to learning more about these topics.
- your English, both written and spoken, is at a level allowing you to easily interact with colleagues or stakeholders about professional questions.
CAR FOR YOU is a new and unique place to buy a car in Switzerland. We want to bring fairness to the car purchasing journey and increase trust between buyer and seller. Funded by TX Group (former Tamedia) and AXA insurance, we are part of their innovative companies that will redefine the car industry in Switzerland.
You will join a lovely product team that collaborates with UX, marketing, research and sales. Our offices are located in Zurich and Belgrade, but we’re mostly remote these days.
The product team consists of three women and one man, the frontend team of four men and two women. In engineering we count 8 nations. Diversity is important to us.
Goodies & Benefits
- Open culture and an invested team
- Flexible working hours, part-time is welcome
- Opportunity to learn and grow together
- Periodical gathering with our friends from Belgrade (currently remotely)
- Monthly lunch budget, various other discounts and benefits
- Personal hardware and conference budget
If you have any questions with regards to the job or the team, please contact Christian Felder, email@example.com. He is happy to respond to any questions.
- You send in your CV and cover letter. After 10 days, we will get back to you.
- If we think it’s a fit, we will invite you to a 30 minutes video call.
- If we decide to move forward, we will send you a coding exercise. You can tackle it at your own discretion. If you prefer a whiteboard interview instead, let us know.
- The team will have a look at your result and discuss it together with you on a video call.
- If everything fits, you will meet future colleagues before we make an offer.
CAR FOR YOU, Badenerstrasse 567, 8048 Zürich, Switzerland, https://www.carforyou.ch